Saturday, November 30, 2013

DBR: November Wrap Up

November was a big month for my personal record buying.  I returned to North Carolina and filled some pretty easy holes in my collection (how did I not own GI?), bought a couple long awaited want-list items (UK punk collection is reaching its limit), and New York City stores really picked up their game.  Mr. Adam Katorga bought some pretty intense records while I was cleaning up the $10 bin at wfmu, and Chris Fan Death's buying slowed down (though the Taco Leg LP he put out is pretty great).  West SS chastised me for not calling him before passing on a couple cool records as well.

Dollar Bin Rippers updates slowed down a little, but the choices are pretty sick.
Here's what we wrote about this month.
Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London
Knaves Graves single (ATL!)
Meth Mountain - Monotony ep
Shana David's super out-there and mysterious single
Rockpile LPPPPPPP
There were a few others scattered in there, but a few of us were focused on buying too much.  Many more updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment